I am Fiona Logan
I am a business development consultant and coach.
I help people win new work in competitive markets.
What I do.
I combine business development techniques with coaching and public relations skills.
I act as a critical friend I'm always constructive, but I will challenge and encourage you to achieve your ambitions.
I do a range of things linked to sales
- Create business development strategies
- Coach teams pitching for new business
- Help build trusted relationships with clients
- Create new propositions to take to market
- Facilitate workshops and training courses
And... I undertake one-to-one coaching with senior people.
I set up my business in 2002. Before then I worked for PricewaterhouseCoopers.
I did a variety of things for PwC:
- Coached on major consulting bids
- Managing public relations in the UK and East Asia
- Helped senior partners prepare for live press interviews
My background is in business studies, marketing and journalism. I have also completed the coaching for Leadership Development Programme with The Tavistock Institute.
Now... I bring all of this experience to my clients.
(And in my spare time I am studying for an MA in Organisational and Social Dynamics)
I have been lucky enough to work with a number of leading businesses.
- Baker & McKenzie
- Korn/Ferry I Whitehead Mann
If... you would like to know more about how I can help you, please contact me.
T 020 7348 0908
F 020 7348 0908
M 07740 639 902